Friday, November 28, 2014

LOL no really...LOL

NYT Reporter Who Published #DarrenWilson Address Calling Cops Nonstop~~~~LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!

Stupid bitch published Wilson's address with no concern to his life or his wife... and now she's all upset that someone did the same to her. SUCK IT BITCH!!!!

On a side note....there were some douchenozzles from UCSD who shut down the I-5 freeway the day before yesterday all in the name of "shutting it down for Mike Brown". They were nicely removed from the freeway by cops and managed to funnel themselves toward my home and work....so of course I had to go and confront the little POS losers....not one would answer my questions....questions like..."Hey WTF do you think about burning the businesses of MINORITIES to the ground for "justice"???? Not one of these fuckers would answer my questions...too busy screaming and disrupting traffic the day before a major holiday. I was surprised people didn't just start running them over. One guy gave me the finger when I yelled I SUPPORT DARREN WILSON!!!! But the CHP dudes were like...."Hey this chick is like NEVER gonna get a ticket from us." Got a lot of winks and smiles.

blog comments powered by Disqus