Thursday, April 17, 2014

The Most Absurd Absurdity Parts 1 and 2

Ok leftards you've sunk to a whole new level.

Study: Babies Show Racial Bias....
Dammit all to hell, now those cracka babies are racist too!!!! But seriously who the hell studies shit like this? Of course a baby is going to identify with those it seems most familiar. It's not racist, it's normal. Just like my neon tetras swim with neon tetras. Or elk hang with elk and rabbits have warrens with OTHER RABBITS and not, say, skinks. It's natural. I could have saved them all the money and told them the outcome of this study without it ever happening....stupid liberals.

And when I thought for sure this was the most absurd thing I would hear today beside some cracked out rapper cutting off his wing wang and taking a header out a window, I come across this little gem!!! IT'S A GEM!!!

Harry Reid says that those who stood against the tyrannical federal government were "domestic terrorists". This stupid fuck has GOT TO BE KIDDING!!! I thought for sure he was being taken out of context because even that numb nuts isn't that stupid...but he reiterated his point moments later with an,"I repeat: what went on up there was domestic terrorism.”

Dear Dingy Harry, Timothy McVeigh was a domestic terrorist. Bundy supporters? Not so much you absurd little "man".

blog comments powered by Disqus